The dropController is a solenoid valve controller used for water drop photography. It can be connected to up to 6 valves and create up to 9 drops. It is one of the most advanced controllers available.
The dropController is controlled from a Windows program or an Android app. Sorry no IOS version.
Ports and Connections
- USB Computer: Mini USB Mini-B
- Shutter Trigger: 3.5mm stereo audio socket
- Flash Triggers: 3.5mm stereo audio socket
- Power In – Standard socket outer diameter (OD) 5.5mm and inner diameter (ID) 2.1mm. Center pin is vcc.
- Valve connectors – RCA/Phono sockets
The dropController can be used with either 12v or 24v power input. Match the power supply with valves using the same voltage; 12V power with 12V valves and 24 power with 24V valves.
dropControllers and valves available from this website to buy are 24v.