dropControllerV4 is a professional water drop photography kit that is powerful and extremely accurate. Control is performed using a fully featured webapp that is clear and easy to use.
- 12v or 24v (default is 24v)
- 8 Valve ports
- Status LCD screen
- Powerful, fast, dual-core processor
- Clear and easy to use control app
- Compatible with 2.4ghz wifi networks
Compatible with any wifi device that has a modern web browser; phone, tablet, laptop, desktop PC.
On The Front
- SET: Set/confirm Button
- SEL: Select Button
- CAM: Camera Port
- FT: Flash Trigger Port
- AUX: Auxiliary Trigger Port
Used to reset the dropController (cycle the power). Useful when you want to clear the network credentials using the Set button.
– Used to clear the network credentials from memory.
– Used to display the current IP address & firmware version.
– Valve drain confirmation. Allows easy draining and cleaning.
Used to enter Manual Drain Mode
3.5mm socket. Dual channel camera port. Connections for shutter and focus trigger. Focus trigger is required by some cameras to activate bulb mode.
If focus trigger is not required it can be disabled on the Settings Page in the app.
Flash Trigger Port
3.5mm socket. Single channel flash port.
Auxiliary Trigger Port
3.5mm socket. Additional single channel trigger port.
Can be used to trigger a second set of flashes, a second camera, or some gizmo that does something fancy.
On The Back
- 8 Valve Ports (RCA sockets)
- PWR: Power in (12v or 24v)
RCA sockets numbered 1 to 8.
When the valve ports are active they output either 12v or 24v depending on the power supply being used.
Safety Note: Connect only suitable valves.
The dropController can be used as a 12v or 24v system. Simply use the appropriate power supply.
Safety Note: Use the correct valves with the correct power supply.
– 12v power supply with 12v valves, and
– 24v power supply with 24v valves.
The webapp is covered in detail in the Webapp reference
The dropControllerV4 is compatible with 2.4ghz wifi networks.