Can’t connect part 2

Forums General Questions and Comments Can’t connect part 2

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark

Any idea why version 14.0.0.4 will connect to my dropcontroller but the newest 2019.6.1.1 will not regardless of which DC version or BT Serial port I choose?

[edit]

I should have mentioned that I will frequently get ‘no reply received from the drop controller – do you want to continue’? I hit yes and it carries on working for a few then it fails again.

thanks

• #6349 Reply
      Martyn
      Keymaster

Hi Mark,

It sounds like you are using version 2 with an old Arduino sketch.

When I merged the apps I updated how the communication and acknowledgments worked. At the same time I updated the sketches.

Please update the Arduino sketch to dropControllerV2 Arduino Sketch 2019_V2_001

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Martyn.
    • #6859 Reply
      norman docherty

Hi Martin,I built version 2 DropController 1 year 9 months ago, It’s been brilliant and running faultlessly since then.
      I had to reset my phone a few days ago, put The new dropcontroller app. back on, paired it, but I can’t get it to connect via bluetooth. When I switch on, my HC06 is flashing as is my LED. When I try to connect, my HC06 light steadies but my LED keeps flashing and it will not connect. (I switched the Version button to 2) any ideas?

• #6862 Reply
      Martyn

did you update the sketch on the Arduino?

The new app uses a slightly different connection protocol so the sketch has to be updated.

• #6883 Reply
      norman docherty

NO,I’ll update it, I assume it’s 2019-V2-001?

• #6941 Reply
      norman docherty

Hi Martin, is the update i use 2019-v2-001?

• #6954 Reply
      Martyn

Hi Norman,

yes, that is the latest and the one that works with the new app.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6883 in Can’t connect part 2
Your information:

Cancel