Reply To: Suggestions for the next version of dropController

Forums General Questions and Comments Suggestions for the next version of dropController Reply To: Suggestions for the next version of dropController

Martyn
Keymaster

Depending on the type of flashes you have there is a couple of ways to add more. If all are the same make and model (same trigger voltage) then headphone splitter cables can be used. Headphone splitter cables connect all the flash guns together in to a single circuit so you need to take care with trigger voltages.

If you want something a little safer, then I have a flash trigger multiplier you can build. This uses optocouplers and each flash is seperate. This has one signal in and up to 4 out. See http://www.dropcontroller.com/flash-trigger-multiplier-add-more-than-one-flash/

I will add a second flash trigger to the next version of the dropController. This will allow 2 separate trigger times.

There are software valve drain switches in the apps so not having hardware switches is not the end of the world. I will admit though, the dropController I use has the hardware switches added.