Next Version

Forums Forum Next Version

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martyn 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Fasteddie

Martyn
    When you start on the nexr versio could you please consider ia finer time resolution than miiliseconds, perhaps 100 microseconds

#2175 Reply

Martyn
    Keymaster

I have started working on the next version again, finalised the pin outs and layout. Had thought about having finer timings but wasn’t decided, I think I will give it a try.

#2190 Reply

M Bari

How about replacing nano and hc06 with nodemcu

#2191 Reply

Rj

Hi Martyn, first I want to thank you for this project you shared ive manage to build and use it for a while now. im thinking if you can add Enable/Disable button for flash, camera and valves to the main screen of the app. this is when establish drops like the size of the column that we want only by looking at the drop, we can always turn off/on the camera and flash trigger through the app. thank you

#2195 Reply

Martyn
    Keymaster

This is not so easy to implement in software because of how the code works and not something I would probably add but you can put an off/on switch in line with the connection between the Arduino and the optocoupler or TIP120. This would then simply stop the trigger signal.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Next Version
Your information: