Dropcontroller kit

Forums General Questions Dropcontroller kit

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Martyn 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Shaun Davis

Do you sell the dropntroller v3 kit (photo in v3 page)?

#3339 Reply

Martyn
    Keymaster

Hi Shaun,

I hope to shortly. The photo is from a a batch of kits I put together for a local group.

#3341 Reply

Shaun Davis

When will they be available and what is the price? Will you also sell Shako valves?

#3351 Reply

Martyn
    Keymaster

I have the bits for the kit available now but I am not in a position to actually sell them yet…..

I put together the kit for a local group and based on this the price for a complete kit is around USD 50.00. Includes all the parts required for the actual device (including the Arduino and the Bluetooth module). Does not include a power supply, leads, valves, etc.
    The power supply should match the valves you use and have a 5.5mm/2.1mm connector.

You will need to assemble the kit yourself so you will need soldering tools.

I can get Shako valves but I would probably not be the cheapest place to buy from. Depending on where you are there should be a local supplier. (Based on a quick look my price would be around USD 30-35. No idea what the postage would be though.)

I have sent you an email with additional details. If you are interested please let me know by email.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Dropcontroller kit
Your information: